GCS helps tames escalating costs, fixes poor morale, and reverses declining customer satisfaction in this large call center.
Municipal Agency’s Customer Service Center for a city of over 8 million.
- A declining service levels amidst growing customer volume in its Customer Service Center
- The existing vendor managed a vehicle fleet well, but did not understand call centers
- Agent morale had deteriorated causing poor attendance, inferior work habits, and negative customer interactions.
- Eliminate the extremely long wait times and low customer satisfaction levels without busting the budget.
The Agency conducted an 18-month long selection process to find a new firm to run its Customer Service Center . In its Request for Proposal, Agency clearly outlined its expectations for
- Improved Service Levels
- High Customer Satisfaction
- Strict Budget Adherence
After reviewing proposals from a dozen companies, the Agency selected GCS to manage the strugglingCustomer Service Center in-house for them.
- Center recognized in 2015 as the Best Customer Service Center in its class
- Exceeded all Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) each month of contract
- Meanwhile staff size and cost remain under budget
- Customer Satisfaction with the Contact Center at an all-time high
GCS understands the Xs and Os behind operating a first class Customer Service center
The GCS customer service experts staff and manage reservations and service issue resolution. The client inherited a new culture able to maintain local employment, meet all service levels and delight the customers. Meanwhile, costs are down and remain under budget.
There is a growing need for agencies to work with the public sector for real solutions to managing communication, human resources, and cost. They should consider the benefits of sourcing the call center as a separate entity to gain real expertise in the most effective ways to communicate with customers.