Sales Strategy SessionCategory: General
Posted by: Greg Alcorn on April 11, 2014
We’ll be seeing the end of 2012 and the beginning of 2013 before we know it.
Now is the time to talk about 2013 goals and what it’s going to take to make those happen.
The sales and marketing teams participated in a Sales Strategy Session this week. It was a two-hour long meeting that discussed any and everything about sales initiatives at GCS.
Some of the key take-aways from the meeting include:
- Identifying 2013 goals and what GCS needs to do in order to meet and exceed those goals, such as finding new clients and identifying new services to provide.
- Deciding what resources are needed to make sales and marketing teams as efficient as possible.
- Attend more tradeshows and conferences to get the GCS name out there even more.
- Target specific contacts and industries to better utilize sales effort.
- Use every available avenue for help, such as embracing more social media and increasing website traffic through various marketing projects.
- Be willing to try new things to increase growth.
This was a great time for the teams to get brought up to speed about what GCS needs and where the company should be going in 2013.