Increase the Level Of Business in Your Daily RoutineCategory: Best Practices, Call Center Tips, Communication, Customer Service, Education & Learning, Employee Engagement, GCS Culture, In Our Centers, Increase Profits, Management, Motivation, Performance, Product Conviction, Productivity, Relationships With Your Customers, Star Principles, Top Performers
Posted by: Bucky Cline on August 7, 2012
- Make every call count, make calls presentable and always assume the sale.
- Be consistent, be at work when scheduled and keep idle/wrap time low.
- Be a mentor to new associates to help them integrate into GCS.
- Always have a positive attitude. Treat clients with professional respect.
- Be a good example of what a quality associate needs to be by maintaining the quality of the calls and increasing overall performance.
- Double your effort!
- Stay focused and positive and know the product you are selling.
These are just a few of the many great responses to our survey.