GCS typically selects contact center locations in mid-market cities to take advantage of a personable and friendly local workforce, closely tied to their communities. The employees often have strong family ties and a solid work ethic. This translates into a dedicated and trainable staff who connects with the client’s customers for customer service, tech support and sales.
Our Philippine locations are in modern, well populated and developed areas. In addition our technology and connectivity is shared, so programs and support can be handled easily in multiple centers.
Salisbury, North Carolina – Corporate Headquarters
- Opened July 2001, our Corporate Headquarters are located in historic downtown Salisbury, North Carolina. We are a quick 30-minute drive north of Charlotte, North Carolina and 45 minutes from the Winston-Salem/Greensboro Triad area.
- Salisbury is a charming and friendly town situated along a major business corridor half-way between Washington, DC and Atlanta, Georgia. Many large companies have a corporate, manufacturing and distribution presence in this area.
- Learn more at the Town of Salisbury Website.
- If you plan on taking in some sites of interest when you come to visit us, check out some options at the Visitor’s Website.
- Salisbury is home to Cheerwine, High Rock Lake, Catawba College, Livingstone College and great Barbeque.
- Our area is home to the NFL Carolina Panthers, Charlotte Bobcats, UNC-Charlotte, the NC Research Campus, and NASCAR!
Mt. Hope, West Virginia – Operational Headquarters and Contact Center
- Delivering for our clients since October 2001.
- Mt. Hope is located near Beckley, West Virginia in a building designed specifically for contact center operations. Many of our operational and training support for the organization is led from this location. Many of our other facilities are only a few hours drive from this location. The coal mining and lumber industries have a strong presence in the historic Fayette County.
- Close by in Fayetteville, 80,000 people annually enjoy Bridge Day, the only day of the year where visitors are allowed to base jump into the New River Gorge.
- There are several wonderful state parks and ski resorts in the area, including Pipe Stem State Park, and Winterplace Ski Resort.
- Learn more from Mt. Hope’s Website
Huntington, West Virginia
- Delivering for our clients since January 2005.
- Our Huntington center is nestled right on the West Virginia border alongside the Ohio River and in the second-largest city in West Virginia.
- Huntington is also home to Marshall University and the Huntington Hammer, the local Ultimate Indoor Football team.
- Camden Park is West Virginia’s only amusement park and you can find it in Huntington, along with 10 other parks within the city. Rich in history, the city also boasts other interesting sites including the Museum of Radio and Technology and the Huntington Museum of Art. If you are looking for something to do in Huntington, check out Hello Huntington!
- Learn more about the area from the Huntington Website.
- Delivering for our clients since August 2007.
- Yuma is located on the roaring Colorado River in the southwest corner of Arizona, near the borders of California and Mexico. A drive to San Diego orPhoenix will take less than three hours and the big cities of Los Angeles and Las Vegas are less than five hours away. There is easy access to the interstate system and a main line of the Union Pacific Railroad runs through the area, as well.
- You can test your luck at the Casinos, check out over a dozen museums, or take a paddle boat on the Colorado River!
- Yuma is also home to two military installations, they are the second largest contributor to the local economy after agriculture.
- If you want to go south of the border, Mexico is just a short drive away. Don’t forget your passport! Check out these tips! The city of Yuma recognizes and encourages positive cross-border relationships for the betterment of both communities.
- If you want to visit Yuma…
Eastwood City, Manila, Philippines
- Delivering for our clients since April 2008.
- Eastwood City is a modern suburb of Manila. The city keeps growing and developing, thanks to major construction of condominiums and cyber parks. It possesses an eclectic mix of shopping, restaurants, entertainment and business.
- The GCS International team is located on the 18th floor of the IBM Plaza Building.
- The Filipino culture closely aligns with that of the US. The Philippines possesses a highly educated workforce and the contact center career is a popular path.
- Learn more about GCS International.