No matter how the call is going, always end it on a positive note.
- “This will be beneficial to you because…”
- “It offers $XXXXX protection.”
- “It is paid directly to you.”
- “It is extremely affordable for less than $.XX a day.”
Swiss Chicken Strata
- 6 cups French bread cubes, divided
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1-1/2 cups chopped chicken
- 3/4 cup chopped red pepper
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- Layer 3 cups of bread cubes, 1 cup of the cheese, chicken and the red pepper in greased 2-quart oblong baking dish; top with remaining 3 cups bread cubes.
- Beat eggs, milk and mustard with wire whisk until well blended; pour over bread layer, being careful to evenly moisten the bread. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese; cover. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 325. Bake, uncovered, 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Last Minute Tax Tips
Did you wait until the last minute? Yikes! Follow these tips to get your stuff in on time:
- Don’t procrastinate. Get it done now!
- Decide if you need professional help. If you can find someone at the last minute who can prepare your taxes, quickly, then do it if you want to alleviate your stress.
- Debate on an extension. All you have to do is ask. The one downfall: you can’t put off paying for the taxes you owe.
- Know how to file. E-filing is the quickest, easiest way to get it done. If you’re crunched for time, skip the paper.
- If you can’t pay, don’t panic. You can apply online for an IRS installment agreement. You can also pay by credit card but be mindful of fees.
(Information from shine.yahoo.com and Self magazine)